Thursday, December 29, 2011

Out of the country from DEC. 31 - JAN. 18, 2012


Garen and I are traveling with my dad and his wife Gretchen to Kenya. We leave the 31st and will be home at the end of January. Our friend Brigid will be hear to look after our cat, and I'll be back on the beach to resume my 20 min. cleanups after the 18th. 


Have a happy, healthy New Year's Eve! 


119 beach cleanups to go in 2012 to meet my 365 non-consecutive day goal. 


Here's to a fun, healthy and productive new year full of possibility and new adventures.

4 comments:

  1. WOW! what an adventure you will have... Hopefully the close quarters don't get too close? I am guessing you are going by boat? If not, hope your flight is stress free.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, how exciting! You're really getting to explore a lot of corners of the world! Hopefully this trip doesn't involve rolling waves & seasickness. Safe, happy travels.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the well wishes for our hopefully happy trails! We are very excited. No seasickness as we'll be flying....for a very long time:) But no complaints here! I'll share when I return and will get to do a beach cleanup since we'll be at the coast for a few days. Happy New Year you guys!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the simplicity of your composition! Nicely done!sustainable gifts

    ReplyDelete